Not able to import .text document

Suzanne

Hello,

I started using Icash today.
I am having trouble importing data from the bank.
I have a text document and tried importing is several ways, utf-8, utf-16, macos roman, and multiple codes at the same time. But nothing is happening.

I am using a Mac.

Hope you can help me.

This is extra info from the bank
introduction
As a result of the introduction of SEPA change formats and also introduced new formats. This document contains the description of the new comma delimited CSV export format. The new CSV format was extended to Own Account and IBAN appears. The new SEPA Direct Debit and Credit Transfer products can be accounted for. In the new format
Rabobank will remain the VVMUT.ASC file, CSV (non-SEPA compliant), Rabobank (ERI = / MUT.ASC) and fixed length (= ASCII) offer. This old file formats are no longer offered in the future because these formats do not justify all SEPA fields. Once the final date is known, this will be communicated.
general Description
In view of SEPA is adapted to the CSV format, so for example the Private Account and IBAN appears. The new statutory SEPA products Direct Debit (SDD) and Credit Transfer (SCT) can be justified. In CSV format
In comma delimited format between the values ‚Äã‚Äãof the individual fields commas "," as separator placed stabbing (delimiter). All fields are also preceded and concluded with a so-called STRING QUOTE. For this, the double quotation stabbing '"' is used. This format has a variable record length. The table (see description) is the record format for this format displayed with a maximum length of the field is included. The CSV file is downloaded as txt extension
Note: In the old format, only the alphanumeric fields preceded and concluded with a String Quote. In the new CSV format applies to all fields.

Suzanne

This is how I do it: see images

I import a csv document and on my computer it turnes into a text document.

As you see on the image the import button doesn't light up/work.

I must be missing something, but what??

Suzanne

Sorry, my fault, they were not on the image. I tried this before.

But as you see, now they are, and still no luck.
No preview and the button import is still not working.

I don't see in the manual what the next step is for me.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Preview is a rule checker. If nothing happens it is either because the rules are wrong or the lining up of your file field with MaxBulk Mailer ones (where it says 3-Data) is wrong.

Suzanne

I have been trying out as many options, but the lining up in the field (data) should be right.
I have a file with one transfer, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
But still nothing happens.
It is driving me crazy.