No stats.

Stan, finally got it to work only to have no stats show up. This is a totally new wrinkle. Now what's the issue? I've upgraded to System 10.11 too.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Since you have opened a new thread I don't know what we are talking about, can you refresh my mind?

stanbusk said:
Since you have opened a new thread I don't know what we are talking about, can you refresh my mind?
Stan, when I send a test message neither the SQL or Tex; no statistics show up. All I get is a blank page.

When click "Go" under the "General" Icon I'm taken to the Remote list and when I further click on the "Statistics" button I get a blank 18% grey page... Also, inside the MBM program I get a no data too. This is true even in the updated 8.5.1 MBM. What the............

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
In the preferences you have to enter the URL of the lm.php file on your server. Clicking on the 'Go' button will then take you to the MLM Login screen.

That's just what I replied in the former screen. On doing that I get a login screen. When Loged-in all I get is a blank 18% grey screen. NO STAT, Stan.

Also now all of a sudden after owning the program for more than a decade I have to pay for update. What's that for since even with the update this still doesn't work.

So what's the solution to this NO STATS issue?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
So you say your MLM URL is correct, starts with 'http://' and ends with 'lm.php'. Good! Have you run the MLM diagnostic? It is, mlm_path_here/lm.php?cmd=diagnose&pwd=your_mlm_password_here

What do you get? (Please replace your credentials in the mySQL connecting line with dots.