New Purchase Question

I had downloaded MaxBulk Mailer, then purchased the Ultimate Email Tool Kit which includes several other programs. If using the same original download of just MaxBulk Mailer, and no other software downloads, do the other programs included with Ultimate Email Tool Kit automatically get populated within my original download? Do I have to download anything else next? I have registered.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. Ultimate Email Tool Kit is a special serial that unlocks all the email tools that comes with the MaxBulk Mailer download actually.

How does one download the Ultimate Email Tool Kit which I have already purchased? Also, once I obtain it, do I enter the same number I received from the original purchase?
For clarity, I downloaded MaxBulk Mailer and immediately purchased the Ultimate Email Tool Kit option. Per above question, you answered saying I still needed to download the Ultimate Email Tool Kit. I do not see anywhere on your site where this can be done. Thanks, NoteSales

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
If you are using a Mac just download MaxBulk Mailer. If you are using a PC, you have to download eMail Bounce handler, eMail Extractor and eMail Verifier as well. Indeed you have to enter the same serial in the 4 applications.

I am using a Mac. Am I to understand that for the Mac, not the PC I download MaxBulk Mailer only?

As originally stated, that is what I did, "I had downloaded MaxBulk Mailer, then purchased the Ultimate Email Tool Kit which includes several other programs."

You say "just" order MaxBulk Mailer for the Mac? That is what I did originally, "then" when I paid I chose Ultimate which "supposedly" included other modules.

I wish we could talk just to end this linguistic struggle.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, because the Mac MaxBulk Mailer download includes the other 3 applications. Look at the 'Tools' folder, you will see they contain them.

I am really out of it. I just cannot find a "tools" folder. I have MaxBulk Mailer 6.7-US Pro-Registered and I have the following folders File-Edit-Message-Recipients-Delivery-Window-Help and then on the window itself, Send-Stop-Import-Export-Reset-SpamCheck-Find-History.

Where can I find the tools folder?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
On the Finder, go to the Application folder, MaxBulk Mailer folder and you will see a 'Tools' folder. I guess you installed MaxBulk Mailer in your Application folder.

Success. Thanks. I did not read carefully to discern the word "folder" in your prior answer. All are now operational and registered. NoteSeller