Need Infos before bying !

flyonearth

Hello,

It is the only way I have found to connect with you !

Well, I have 2 pending questions, that need to be fixed before I feel like buying maxbulk (very nice software by the way ! ) :

1. is there any way to have categories (1 to plenty) associated with each contact, so that it is easy to create groups.. And if this does not exist, when will it appear ?

2/ I find that 20 more fields are no so much, as I will have plenty infos to store... IS it possible to have 40, or even 50, so that we are sure there is definitely enough fields ?

Big thanks !

I hope I will receive a message in my box when you will answer. If not, could you answer me directly to my mail box. Big thanks !

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Code:
1. is there any way to have categories (1 to plenty) associated with each contact, so that it is easy to create groups.. And if this does not exist, when will it appear ?
You have 20 Opt fields to categorize your recipients. You can then use the Quick Selector to select entries depending on those fields. ( To use the Quick Selector (Pro Only) click on the disclosure triangle on the left of the Lists selector pull-down menu to expand the Quick Selector panel. The Quick Selector lets you select, unselect, activate or deactivate entries matching a given rule. For example you may activate recipients from a given state or select recipients from a given domain).
Code:
2/ I find that 20 more fields are no so much, as I will have plenty infos to store... IS it possible to have 40, or even 50, so that we are sure there is definitely enough fields ?
No, we will not offer more than those 20 fields.