Need Help to Prevent my ISP from getting blocked..

hardknock

Hey Im a newb to this MaxBulk Mailer Pro. I have the 8.4 version. I have already composed my email and imported all of my emails.. Im not 100% sure on how to set up the settings part. Im using gmail as my email acct but Im looking for someone to help me make sure Im putting the right info in settings so that I can get started with this thing. I dont want to try to send anything out yet and risk getting blocked by my gmail.. Someone please help me as soon as possible.. I read the MaxBulk Pro gmail settings thing but Im not understanding the terminology.. For example,, where it says Account ID, do i enter my email address? and where it says password, do I enter my emails address password?

Thanks

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
First you have to be aware that Gmail is a very limited system intended for people to send single messages to friends and family. Gmail will make everything to make you bulk emailing fail or difficult to get done. For example you can't send more than 200 messages every 24 hours.

The Account ID is your Gmail account ID and the password is your Gmail account password.