NEED HELP! MLM not showing statistics

hwminc

After much back and forth with support, I finally am able to create a new list and upload a list from both web login and Maxbulk mailer, but I am not seeing any statistics at all and wondering if someone can help me figure out what the issue is...thanks!

hwminc

It is styled text...here's one I sent last night showing that there was a link in the email clicked but I don't get any 'Opening' information...weird as in order to click the link they have to open the email...

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Is your mail software set not to display pictures? Are you receiving the message into the junk box?

hwminc

Essentially the exact same info as in the picture I posted...there are two instances of the message it looks like....what I can't figure is why no other data shows
?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that option has to be checked in order to get statistics, the message has to be in Styled Text or HTML, the preferences has to include the proper MLM URL and statistics have to be activated, that's all you have to do.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Actually not, I don't see why you don't get stats if everything is correct. Are you sure you don't have any forward on your site?

hwminc

not sure what you mean by 'a forward on my site?' The email is set up correctly and it seems that if I am getting at least one stat on one email, there should be more, no? Perhaps the process I am going through in sending these is incorrect? If there are specific steps that need to be followed (i.e. - the list has to be uploaded BEFORE the send through Maxbulk, etc.) please advise of those! Thanks!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing you have to do is to select a list before sending your message, that's all. It doesn't matter if the list is local or remote. A forward is when you go to a site and you get redirected to another site, it also can be inside the same site.

hwminc

Okay, so if I send out 2000 emails, why am I only getting a very small percentage of tracking statistics?For example
someone responds, i.e. - they've opened the email and sent me a reply, but that action is not showing up in the statistics...
The statistics seem to not reflect the actual opens, etc in all cases...

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
An open will never be tracked if the message is flagged as junk by the recipient mail software or if the recipient software is set not to display remote pictures. I don't know any other case.