Multiple smtp servers

spadacio

Hello,
I am a new user, and I am trying to configure MaxMailer to use 5 smtp servers at the same time( ideal setup will be to send 5emails then pause for 1minute, meanwhile jump to the next smtp and send 5mails then take a pause 30 seconds )
I tried burst mode added all 5 smtps, but it seems the mailer only using one of the smtp servers and send the all emails list, the good part of the sending is the mailer is following the rule of 5 emails for every 30 seconds but only use one smtp. I think there is a problem with the default smtp?

Also there is anyway I can add a list of random words( copy paste/select the list) or is only manual/each word, one by one.

Thank you !

Kind regards,
Daniel

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
From the manual:
Burst Mode: MaxBulk Mailer offers the possibility to open several simultaneous connections to as many different servers as you wish. Burst Mode is simply the possibility to use more than one server at once. All you need is at least two servers. You can activate this option by selecting the 'Burst Mode' menu from the Server pull-down menu and by checking the servers you want to use from the list. MaxBulk Mailer will then use the servers you have selected with their corresponding settings. Note that this feature is closely related to the 'Connections' setting thus using 10 connections with 2 servers will open 5 connections per server.
So it doesn't work exactly as you need. Indeed, all servers are used simultaneously using the default server settings. What you need I believe is a way to use one server after the other, some kind of server rotation. this is not supported yet. By the way this function works when you have enough entries in your list. if you test with very few entries it will use the default server only.

To insert random words: ‘Edit > Insert Random Words’:

spadacio

Hello
Thanks a lot for the answer.

At least on my side the rotation of the smtp servers works very heretic, sometimes it rotates them sometime it uses only 1 smtp for all the mailing process, tested on 50 mails list or so.
Also about the adding the random words, I know how to do it manually one word after another. But I was asking if there is any possibility to add a large list of random words ( using clipboard or file).

Thanks a lot for your time you are doing a great job !

Kind regards,
Daniel

Last edited:

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
unfortunately, you can´t add long lists right now, the 'Import' function is missing. I will add it to the feature request list!