MLM Unsubscriptions ignored after upgrade to Maxbulk 8.3.1

Anton

Good morning,

I recently upgraded to Maxbulk Mailer 8.3.1. Upgrade appeared to complete without problem.

I composed and sent a new email, by opening a previously sent message, making changes and using 'Save As' as per normal.

Used remote lists (as per normal), but message was sent to persons who have previously unsubscribed.

Now I have egg on my face :( - can you please advise what changes have been made to the unsubscription filtering and what can I do to ensure unsubscribe requests are honored by the application

Thanks - Anton

Anton

Re: MLM Unsubscriptions ignored after upgrade to Maxbulk 8.3

Further to my last, I have been unable to recreate the problem... it seems to be filtering the addresses properly. At the time this problem occurred, we were experiencing intermittent connectivity problems with one of our internet connections.. I'm going to put it down to that.
It's just weird that it was able to load the remote lists but not filter the unsubscription requests.

BTW, I love the product.. you just need to make Maxbulk Mailer and MLM play nice with each other via SSL and you'll have it completely nailed.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: MLM Unsubscriptions ignored after upgrade to Maxbulk 8.3

I changed nothing in MaxBulk Mailer related to list handling. The very only changes are listed here. About MLM and SSL, I am sill waiting for things to be fixed in order to support that.