MLM set up

Hi Stan, I've set up the MLM on my server. The set up is completed successfully and the blue message at the finish confirms it. However, when I try to use the Statistics I get an error message saying the directory does not exist or I don't have permission.

Working on Mac Server 3.1.2 running system 10.9.3 I've place the files in my default directory for web site located at:
http://www.ideasinmotionllc.com/public/im.

I noticed there are 3 IM folders one inside the other. What's going on? I am including to pics of the set up and the errors.

Jim Graniela :mrgreen:

Back here the post is proof I'm living through a Deja Vou. But at this time I just would appreciate a solution so I can use the product. Stan I just don't know.

Stand I finally got the MLM to see the files but now the Sat's info is null. I sent out a mailing and when I asked for the Stats..what I get is an empty page. There's no tracking info, no clic-through info. What's the issue now? Why is this iteration of MBM so difficult to make it work? Will this work?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
To register statistics with MaxBulk Mailer and MLM you need to:

- Enter the right MLM URL in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences (ending with lm.php)
- Enter the right MLM credentials in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences (MLM user ID and password)
- Activate click-through tracking in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences
- Activate the 'Singly' option in the MaxBulk Mailer settings panel
- Send messages as Styled Text or HTML (no opening tracking for plain text emails)

Note that messages flagged as junk will not generate traffic data.

Stan I've re-installed the MBM and followed all the other steps and still I don't get any stats. I'm sorry I updated it all worked on the previous version. So, don't have my MLM working and what am I to do?