Messages not arriving

danjames68

I use MaxBulk Mailer on my laptop (and have done for 18months now) and it sends through my web server - i.e. 127.0.0.1. I have never linked it to a domain name as I send messages out maybe 4 times a year. This time round it told me it was sending everything, the log records all messages as sent, but nothing arrives. I tested it a few times, then sent them all out anyway, then re-tested... nothing. Nothing caught by spam filters, nothing bounced, just no sign of any emails going out at all...

any ideas? running PostFix on 10.4.6

danjames68

Yes, I have postfix enabler - my doubt is that I think I upgraded since I last sent post, and have also updated the PostFix enabler to deal with Tiger. It send all my everyday mail fine, but doesn't seem to be working for the bulk stuff ...

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Did you get a report from MaxBulk that all your messages were sent successfully? Did you try the PostFix Flush command?

danjames68

Flush

Hi - hope you had a good weekend - yes, I did get a message saying everything had sent ok - the log in maxBulk, but I haven't tried the Flush command - shall look into it this morning and let you know, Thanks for your help.