MaxBulk Mailer showing weird error

madmmd

Hello Stan,

I uploaded a list of around 4200 recipients to send emails to them and the email carried an image in the mail body as well as an attachment. I started sending the emails and it was working all fine.

After some time I checked back and I noticed that it has stopped working. I am using hosting services from Siteground and the software's status message is given below:

See http://www.siteground.com/terms.htm

I contacted their support and they just asked me to manually send an email from the account that I have been using to send emails from maxbulk mailer. The support guy told me that he got the email and the problem is with the software.

They told me that they dont provide support for third party softwares and there is no problem at their end.

Regards

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That demonstrates they have no idea. To send emails you use a protocol, it is called SMTP. The protocol is the same for all the software. Sending a message with Apple Mail, Outlook or whatever is the same. The only difference with MaxBulk Mailer is the automation part.

Best if you paste here the text you get in the 'Delivery' panel and I will tell you the error is (a server error of course).

madmmd

I knew that would be the case. Why else would the software ask me to check the siteground terms. Here is the text from the delivery panel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MaxBulk Mailer Delivery Report [#32] - 3/14/2012

Mailer version: 8.3.7-US Pro - Registered
Machine OS/speed: Windows Vista (SP1.0)/3.39Ghz

Streams: 5 [5 Used] Single Server
Delivery mode: Singly (Tag processing ON)

SMTP server address: mail.dietalpharetta.com [Port: Default] SSL Off
Authentication: ESMTP (Login) | [174.36.155.191]
Groups: 100 [Interval: 00:10:00]

Delivery start date: 3/14/2012 at 9:55:23 AM
End date: 3/14/2012 at 9:58:29 AM
Total duration: 3 minute(s), 6 second(s) - Retries: 0/10
Rate: 0.01 recipient(s)/second

to a total of: 3,510 recipient(s) [3,510/4,200]
List name: wwww
Sent: 0
Failed: 3,510 undelivered [Connection dropped by server]
Errors: 3,510

Mail subject: [PR]- Mar 2010- Best Kept Weight Loss Secrets Revealed - Ebook and Medical Consult
Mail priority: Normal
Return receipt: No
Mail format: Text|HTML | iso-8859-1 | quoted-printable
Mail size: 648 Bytes (Doesn't include attachments)
Attachments: 1 (430.8 KB)
Encoding: Base64

Let me know whats the problem and I will get back to them right now.

madmmd

Hello Stan,

I talked with the support and they told that the problem could arise due to exceeding the hourly limitations.

I am allowed to send 400 emails per hour with my account and the maxbulk mailer settings are 270 emails per hour. I still get the same error after every few postings.

Thanks.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Best you send me the text from the delivery panel, but all the text, especially the beginning, what you have pasted here is the delivery report. I would like to see the error you get. About delivery limit I recommend you to read the following page: Sending a message through a server with a daily or an hourly delivery limit. If you get an error before 400 deliveries then perhaps the limit is smaller but I would like to see the error you get to be sure.