MaxBulk Mailer crashes

I am using the latest version on a Mac running 10.9. I use a mailing list of about 7,000 email addresses. Around the time I have sent something to about half of these email addresses, the application crashes without giving any warnings (the Mac also does not display the usual window that the application has crashed). It simply disappears from the screen (more precisely from the Dock where it is minimized). When I re-run it, it does remember to which email addresses it has already delivered the posting (thank God) but will eventually crash again at a later stage. There is a log and a crash file generated in my ./Library folder but it does not seem to be readable.

crazylev

I have heard that you should turn off "app nap" in the app get info. Turns out that this option affects a few apps in a negative way.

Click once on MBM app icon, command-I (or File>Get info) and un-check app nap option.

Let us know if that helps.

crazylev said:
Click once on MBM app icon, command-I (or File>Get info) and un-check app nap option.
Let us know if that helps.

Actually, the box was already unchecked, so I don't think this is the problem. Thanks for the feedback though.

Hi,

I work with 8.4.5 ES in a windows7 and very often I can't send any email because it demands me the password of the mail user. Of course the password i right. I write it again and it works until stop eith the "421 too many errors"

Have you any idea about it, please?

Joan