last view

lesplan

Hi Stan

I just downloaded the newest version. Thanks for fixing the 'print letter preview' problem.

I think I already asked this before (but I'm not sure). Is there any way to have MBM open the the 'view' or 'layout' that a user was looking at when the file was closed (and not the letter every time?)

Also, I was asking about a 'send to selected' option. If you have a short list of recipients it is easy to see which ones will go if you hit 'send' but if you have a long list that you can't see on your screen and you select one, there may be others that you can't see that will also be sent if you hit 'send'

Thanks again.

Eric W.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Current v5.1 is set to open the panel you were using when saving the document. Of course you have to save the document.

Not sure I understand the 'send to selected' option. What is it?

lesplan

Hi Stan

RE the send to selected -- I wrote about this earlier.

When you have a list of say 1,000 contacts and one person wants you to re-send the email, it would be very useful just to be able to click on that recipient and go to the send menu and have a 'send to selected' option. This way you are sure that you are only sending to that one recipient - or any others that you select. (Does this ring a bell?)

The old Emerge program that I used to use had this feature and it was very useful.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The feature is now under development. Let's see if it is ready for next MaxBulk release scheduled for next month.