Installation MLM

abrus

Hello,

I am newbie. I use the MaxBulk Mailer pro and Version and i can not continue at the moment. I've uploaded the "Im folder" manual on the host server and enter in the Im_settings.php the setting. The browser can be called the script, but how can I upload my mailing list. MaxBulk Mailer comes in the following error message "Make sure they are that their list of the column first name, last name ...

thx for help

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you trying to upload your list using MaxBulk Mailer 'Recipients > Upload to MLM' menu? Are you uploading a MaxBulk Mailer list? What URL have you entered for MLM in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The URL should start with http:// and end with 'lm/lm.php'. You can check that URL on your browser as well.

abrus

I use this URL "http://www.mywebside.com/Im/Im.php"

I can not upload my list, because the MlM uploader say
"mywebside.com/Im/Im.php?cmd=lists&pwd=admin&lang"

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried to use the URL you have set in the MaxBulk Mailer settings for MLM with a web browser? What do you get?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Fine! Can you create a new list and add a recipient to it without getting any error?

abrus

I have tried this recipient:

Name : aa
surmane : aa
Firma :
email : [email protected]

I become the error:

to the remote list are nothing recipient uploaded, check your list
and try it again

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That means MLM is not installed correctly. Are you using mySQL to store the data? If so, are the mySQL settings correct?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I have no way to know if your mySQL server data is correct. You have to ask your server support actually.

abrus

What does the prerequisite of the server domains hosting, order of MLM MaxBulk to install and manipulate from outside.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You don't manipulate from the outside. MLM is on the server and the connection between MLM and your server is local. MLM is the bridge between the server and MaxBulk Mailer.