in report percentage doesn't work for different rates

oznoyan

Hello,
When I create reports, for example detailed Money Flow Statement for a specific month; a calculation for percentage in report page doesn't calculate to default currency.
For example in picture:
2.384.224 is Euro sales but in BIRR it must be approx. 52.452.928 and percentage must be 90% approx. but it shows %4,16
How can i solve that?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
In the account manager, look the account using the default currency, do you see 'Default' in the 'Currency' column? In the 'Currency' panel, is that default currency in bold? Are the rates up-to-date?

oznoyan

stanbusk said:
In the account manager, look the account using the default currency, do you see 'Default' in the 'Currency' column? In the 'Currency' panel, is that default currency in bold? Are the rates up-to-date?

Yes default in currency section selected.. My default currency is BIRR. Actually rates always refresh when i open cash but normally manually i write all rates.
In other reports seems no problem for calculation but for percentage..

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It is weird, the code is fine and it is the same as the one used everywhere else in the app. In the account manager, look the account using the default currency, do you see 'Default' in the 'Currency' column? Can you check that? Also, do you get that problem for Incomes and Expenses in that report?

oznoyan

stanbusk said:
It is weird, the code is fine and it is the same as the one used everywhere else in the app. In the account manager, look the account using the default currency, do you see 'Default' in the 'Currency' column? Can you check that? Also, do you get that problem for Incomes and Expenses in that report?
Hello Stan
Sorry for my very late reply, i was in business trip.
I did check what you told me. Problem is if I change my currency from Euro to Default Birr, details in overview section also changes but not with currency calculation. Just changes from Euro to Birr. I will add a pics with different currency. You will see just currency name changes but amount stays the same so it goes to same mistake to the reports.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Your screenshots don't' show percentages :-/ Note that I am leaving on a business trip for a couple of weeks. Let's look at this when I come back.

oznoyan

stanbusk said:
Your screenshots don't' show percentages :-/ Note that I am leaving on a business trip for a couple of weeks. Let's look at this when I come back.

Hello Stan,
Before I send percentage picture.. it didn't any change.
With that new pics i tried to show you what happens if i change currency..
Have a nice journey.
regards

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
In the account panel are all the accounts using the default currency set to default?

oznoyan

stanbusk said:
In the account panel are all the accounts using the default currency set to default?
Hello Stan,
I changed all sales companies currency to default and now works fine.
Is that possible to see reports with different currency? because my clients pays as Euro or USD and I have to change to Birr because of percentage and report of sales. But also I want to see how much Euro or USD they send to the banks.

regards
Kemal

oznoyan

stanbusk said:
It is not possible right now but I take note of your request.
Thanks for your interest, make sure time to time i will remind your words :)
I must say icash is the best solution for my specific and difficult account system, thank you again.

regards
Kemal