Images downloading trouble from MBM to Apple Mail !!!

insomnia

Hello !
First of all congratulation for your product as it's going to save my days... and nights !

Using the trial version for test as I'm on the edge to buy it, I'm just facing a problem with Apple Mail. Indeed having created in MBM a message using a /HTML only/ script with online pictures, everything goes well when I check what it looks like with Safari through your program (all the pictures are visible) but once the mail is sent and opened in Apple Mail... surprisingly some pictures are missing ! Being familiar with online images & HTML files thanks to QXP, I checked my original HTML file source in case of some pictures would have not been correctly linked to the website server but everything is fine as each of them is downloaded correctly checking directly with Safari.

The strangest thing is that I already used the html source file directly with Mail without problem.. All the images have been well downloaded from the website server...

As the problem appears only once the file issued from MBM is received in Mail, I was wondering whether you have a solution to fix it..

Thanks in advance and upon request I could send you the MBM html script..
Regards. Luc

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible you are behind a router with some kind of restrictions? I have seen corporate environments where pictures may not load properly in given occasions. Furthermore make sure you only use PNG, GIF or JPG files.

insomnia

Thanks for the advice ! I don't think I'm behind a router as it works properly with QXP but I'll check again the image format ! Thanks for your prompt answer. :)