How to get one master list in MLM?

crazylev

Stan,

I have successfully sent out my first mailing to my 3400+ contacts.

I sent out 500 at a time over the coarse of 24 hours. In the MLM Statistics window, I see on the left column each of my sends, corresponding to a number: 35, 36, 37, 38, etc.

Is there a way to "select" all the sends (35, 36, 37, and so on) so that I could get a list that shows the combined sends.

In other words I'd like to have a giant master list display in the Statistics window, and it seems that you can only display one batch of sends at a time.

My solution, unless I hear form you would be to export each of my send batches to excel SS, and then copy and paste info into one SS.

Does this make sense?

Attached is a screen shot.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You just need to check the folder that contains those deliveries, then you will select them all.

crazylev

If only send #41 is selected and highlighted, the MLM shows the 189 sent entries.

If I have all the sends check marked AND selected, MLM still only displays the same group of sends, #41.

Maybe there is no work around, but let me know. I've attached two images for you to examine.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MaxBulk Mailer believes 35 to 41 are the same message, is that true? This is the reason why it displays a folder and the deliveries inside, for you to select them faster.

crazylev

I see what you are saying. Yes, 35-42 are the same email, just sent in batches.

But if I click on the "folder" like in the first image, all the sends are then checked, shouldn't it show a complete list of all those checked? In my case, several hundred.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it should download those deliveries and and show the sum all that on the right.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
When you check several deliveries on the right don¬°t you get the corresponding stats on the right? :-/

crazylev

Attached is a screen shot of exactly what I see. For some reason when I have all my sends selected from one folder, I don't get a complete list: