exporting contacts

marcl

Hi,
Is it possible to export contacts? Yes.
But importing the list in Entourage needs a format with <[email protected]>. Without the <> the address is not recognised in Entourage. What can I do?

Friendly greetings,

Marc

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Do you need to export recipients to Entourage very often? I ask that because if it is only once you could add those '<>' yourself with a text editor or Excel.

marcl

Thanks for the reply.
No not very often but...1000 times < and 1000 times > is a lot of work if it could be automated. The list in Bulkmailer is updated and the list in Entourage not. So that's why I want to export.
I could forget Entourages list but new members of the list are coming in via Entourage not via Bulkmailer. Now I have Mail Delivery Returns that are not listed as "address" in Entourage but only visibible in the Entourage memberlist(don't ask why, I don't know).
So the UNSUBSCRIBE function in Bulkmailer is good to update the list in Bulkmailer, then export that list and import in Entourage: Voil√°, all is fine.
But I hear in your reply that it's not possible?

marcl

Thanks, It would be great if any or some update would also be considered for Max Bulk Mailer 7.9
Thanks again,
Marc