export problem

dysong3

In recent versions I sometimes have an export list problem. i select the list I want to export and when I choose "export recipients" the left-hand list is not only empty but dimmed, making it impossible to export anything.

Like this
error.jpg

Any idea what may be the reason for this?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Do you mean everything is disabled? like in the screenshot? HAve you tried to click on the desktop and then on the MaxBulk Mailer icon on the Dock?

dysong3

Yes everything is disabled making an export impossible. I am not sure what you mean by
HAve you tried to click on the desktop and then on the MaxBulk Mailer icon on the Dock?
I tried to do literally what that says but to no avail. The problem seems to lie with the left-hand roll-down menu that is inaccessible.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What I see on your screenshot is that all the controls in the window are disabled, I just wanted to make sure that is the problem. Now that I know that I can tell you it is a system problem. MaxBulk Mailer has no code to disable the controls on that window. Did you restart your computer? Have you tried to clean it up with Onyx?