Error #103 - the url is not valid

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You have to install MLM in a place you know and then use that place URL in your settings, that's all. In your case it seems you installed MLM somewhere but it is not where the URL points to.

helpmemax

If I go to either of those links, it does not say "page not found"
One goes to the MLM login page -
the other goes to the Mailing List Subscription page.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry but I get a 'page not found' error for both. Do you want me to send you a screenshot?

helpmemax

This is the actual link (can you please delete my URL from this post after viewing this):

Another BIG problem...
Now that I added the tracking code to my server, if I click on "having trouble viewing this email? Check it out on the web"

It is not going to the correct URL that I specified (it was going to the correct URL before I uploaded the tracking code.)

Now it goes to:

I set the CHMOD to the correct setting for my server (hostgator) - 755.

Thanks - I can't use this program since I'm having so many issues.

helpmemax

Yes and they told me that it is a problem with maxbulk.
That it may not be compatible with a linux server.
Is there a solution around this? I can't send any emails until I figure this out (i may need a different mail program).
Thanks

mattrea

Hi, I have a similar problem to the one that is described here.

I have looked at the lm and lm/lm.php files in my browser and they go to the subscribe and login pages, but the message I get when I try to track through MLM is:
Error #103 - The URL is not valid.
lm/lm.php?
cmd=getclicks&pwd=.......&delivery=1;2;3;4;5; (up to 60)&return=xml&lang=us

Any ideas?

Thanks, Matt

mattrea

Hi,

No I haven't because I'm not an expert with PHP and also because my hosting only allows 1 database per domain, which I use for its WordPress website.

Does a PHP fil for this count as a database?

Thanks,

Matt

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I highly recommend you to use mySQL, really. You don't have to be a PHPO expert, you just have to enter the mySQL server, table, user id and password when installing MLM.