eMail Verifier window in the way.

Hilton

While processing an email address file, I need to continue with other work, but the eMail Verifier windows insists on staying on top of all other open windows. The only thing I can do to get it out of the way, is to reduce it to the tray, but while there, I can't keep an eye on the results or know when it has finished.

I don't have this problem with any other programs.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What operating system are you using? What you comment is weird since eMail Verifier has no code to stay on top at all :-/

Hilton

I'm using Windows 7. Yesterday it was a problem, but today I can't recreate this problem again. Presumably something must trigger this happening.
Today's problem is with the program 'Not Reponding' just before or just after saving the results. Even clicking on the 'X' on the title bar to close the window, produces a 'Not Responding' message and closes the program - but that's another topic.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried to deactivate your antivirus or at least the part that checks outgoing message or email traffic?

Hilton

I haven't needed to deactivate my antivirus or similar because I have had no problems with sending or receiving single or bulk e-mails.