Email tracking

Ben

Stan

Do I understand correctly that MBM now allows individual email tracking, rather than just the percentage of opens?

I noticed the thread further down about the amount of export fields for tracking stats but could not see any additional information about the actual set up (and version of MBM) or how this would work.

So, it would be really helpful if you would you please advise:

Does MBM offer individual email tracking
Is there a location giving more information
Is it likely to be problematic if emails are routed through an SMTP company (like SMTPGO), rather than my own host's server?

Many thanks

Ben

Ben

stanbusk said:
Sorry but what do you call 'individual email tracking'?

I mean that it would tell me that [email protected] had opened the email that was sent but that [email protected] did not.

i.e. it lists which individual emails were opened. Rather than, say, telling me that of 100 emails sent 10 were opened, without any further information.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The statistics panel already does that. In addition you can select a recipient and click on the 'I' button to get delivery info for that specific recipient. If all that is not what you are looking for, please tell me!

Ben

stanbusk said:
The statistics panel already does that. In addition you can select a recipient and click on the 'I' button to get delivery info for that specific recipient. If all that is not what you are looking for, please tell me!

OK, I need to set up MLM then (haven't to date) which I assume does this for me. I see a lot of detail about getting it up there, not for tracking options afterwards.

ATB

Ben