eMail Bounce Handler can't find IMAP folder

Mkeijzer

I'm having a problem with eMail Bounce Handler to locate my IMAP folder.

Last week I used eMail Bounce Handler to filter my bounced email in a IMAP folder. It worked perfect, the IMAP could be found pretty fast and the bounced mails could been filtered right away. But right now, no changes has been made in the settings, eMail Bounce Handler could't find the IMAP folder and in the header is still standing 'Waiting...'

Is there anything I can do about it?

Mkeijzer

4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Connecting to mx.cendris.net (IMAP) Port: 143 Security: Geen
4/4 09:51:48 * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.
4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Connected to IMAP server

These are the first lines...

Mkeijzer

4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Connecting to mx.cinco.net (IMAP) Port: 143 Security: Geen
4/4 09:51:48 * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.
4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Connected to IMAP server
4/4 09:51:48 > A0001 LOGIN cinco ********
4/4 09:51:48 A0001 OK LOGIN Ok.
4/4 09:51:48 > A0002 SELECT Inbox
4/4 09:51:48 * FLAGS (\Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Recent)
4/4 09:51:48 * OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\* \Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen)] Limited
4/4 09:51:48 * 7418 EXISTS
4/4 09:51:48 * 0 RECENT
4/4 09:51:48 * OK [UIDVALIDITY 1298989843] Ok
4/4 09:51:48 * OK [MYRIGHTS "acdilrsw"] ACL
4/4 09:51:48 A0002 OK [READ-WRITE] Ok
4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Mailbox pointer = 1

There is still standing: Waiting...... and that's already from 9 o'clock this morning. Strange enough there are still mails in the emailbox.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What do you get here: C:\Users\<your_account_name>\Documents\Maxprog\eMail Bounce Handler\Error Logs\(Last file)

and here:

C:\Users\<your_account_name>\Documents\Maxprog\eMail Bounce Handler\Connection Logs\Pointer Log.....(last one)

Mkeijzer

I can't find the map. Maybe it's because my user isn't a administrator. The only map and directory I have is:

C:\Program Files\eMail Bounce Handler

it contains the maps; eMailBounceHandler Libs, icons and resources. Is it necessary to be a administrator to run the program? Last week I had adminstrator rights for one day, just to install this program.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Would you mind to share your server address id and password for me to test your server here? Don't do it here, just tell me if you want to do that and I will tell you how.

Mkeijzer

It would be my first choice. Are there any other possibilities or opportunities to solve the problem. Can I test any thing else?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I need to see the contents of the file I told you. They both contain valuable information about what's happening between the app and the server. If you can't send those files I need to run the software here, connect to your server and generate them.

Mkeijzer

Ok, well if there isn't any other possibility, then there will be any choice. How do you want to receive the informatie about our account?

Mkeijzer

The invitation from support ticket. I am not familiar with support ticket, for as far as I know support ticket can 'only' mail.