EBH & MLM over SSL

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Bounces and click are added the same way actually, they are similar entries with with different values. At the beginning I have the impression it was because of the size to the URL.

Anton

Hi Stan, I'm happy to say... Problem solved! :D

As we seemed to be going round in circles, I decided the best thing to do was completely uninstall MLM and start over. I backed up to data from the MySQL db, completely wiped everything out and manually re-installed MLM on my server.

I did a quick test of functionality and then re-imported the data back into the database.

All of my history is there and, joy of joys, bounce tracking is now working.

So to complete my task, is there anyway I can resend all the bounces to MLM from the history in EBH? Obviously, all the bounces have been deleted from the mail server, so I can't go back in time. But I would really like to have the tracking information in my stats.

Any ideas?

Thanks in anticipation - Anton

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
If you have the bounces in your mail software and it is MAIL, you can dredge the folder containing them.

An other way is to use the Maxbulk Mailer 'Upload to MLM' and select the 'Delete' option.

Anton

Thanks for that Stan,

I have no problem deleting the bounced addresses from MLM. I can export the list to upload from EBH and upload to MLM with the delete option.

However, what I was hoping to be able to do is to somehow get the missing bounce information into my delivery statistics. But I'm guessing that it's not possible.

Still, at least I'll have it going forwards.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
If the original bounces were deleted the only thing you can look at is the MLM requests in the server logs and click on all of them :-/