Disclaimer wording and Time Warner's limit on bounced emails

allie

Hi,

I purchased the list of email addresses and will be using maxbulkmailer to send out an announcement. However, I would like to add some kind of disclaimer while giving them a chance to opt-out of the mailing list.

I'm wondering how it should be worded, any examples - something to the effect of
You are receiving this email because you opted to receive 3rd party offers and announcements. If you do not wish to recieve any more announcements from us, please email ---- could you please help me fine tune this message?

I spoke to my web hosting company, it seems they don't let shared hosting account members use programs like maxbulkmailer, that's why I will be using the ISP (Time Warner) to send messages out, instead of using the MLM Component. Therefore, I will also be using emailverifier to cut down on any email errors. Does anyone know after how many bounces or "failure to deliver" does Time Warner shut down your account, without notifying you? This prospect concerns me a little bit.

Thanks,

Allie

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
About the footer, whatever text will be fine. Try to be creative and do not copy what others do (to avoid the message to be flagged by spam filters).

About your second question, note that MLM has nothing to do with sending messages, it is just for managing lists and doing click-trhough.