deleting deliveries in MLM

I deleted the deliveries (test mails etc) I did not want to keep in Max Bulk mailer in the Histopry window, keeping just those I am interested to track.
I would like to do the same in MLM, but when I log In and try to delete deliveries I get an error message (screenshot); how can I delete the unwanted deliveries in MLM ?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What do you do to get that error? Note that there is no need to delete deliveries in MLM.

I simply hit the delete icon next to the delivers, then pressed (confirm) - then got the error message

if I delete deliveries within History of MaxBulk Mailer, should those changes be reflected in MLM ? (currently, although I delete the not needed deliveries, they keep showing up in MLM)

I would have liked to see only the relevant deliveries in MLM (e.g. when checking stats on a mobile browser)

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MLM uses the delivery number to take deliveries apart. I believe there is no need to delete them but I find weird you get that error. I have tried here with our MLM install and I can delete them as expected. Can you delete lists thru the MLM web interface?

Hi Stan, I get the error message when trying to delete deliveries in the MLM web interface.

deleting in MaxBulk Mailer statistics works fine within Max Bulk Mailer desktop application. - though all the deliveries remain visible within the MLM web interface.

Is there a way to sync the changes (the deleting of deliveries) in the Max Bulk Mailer desktop App with the deliveries list in the MLM web interface?