Charts - threshold for Other values

Paul D

When displaying a pie chart for a selected category, some amounts are so small they are grouped into an Other slice (which is understandable).

(1)What is the threshold for determining what to include in this Other slice? (eg. less than 5% of total value?)

(2) If I deselect (untick) the bigger value Accounts (even to the point where the only Accounts left are all in the Other slice) the Other slice is not split up into these smaller accounts. If there a way of splitting the Other slice into it's component Accounts?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
When displaying a pie chart for a selected category, some amounts are so small they are grouped into an Other slice (which is understandable).
Yes.
(1)What is the threshold for determining what to include in this Other slice? (eg. less than 5% of total value?)
Yes, something like that. It depends on the other values actually. iCash calculates it so the information displayed on screen can be read.
(2) If I deselect (untick) the bigger value Accounts (even to the point where the only Accounts left are all in the Other slice) the Other slice is not split up into these smaller accounts. If there a way of splitting the Other slice into it's component Accounts?
No way but I agree with you, it should show more info and recalculate the threshold. I will have a look.