CC Option

gheatly

I have a crazy question . . . crazy because no bulk emailer would necessarily ever consider this kind of option. But, does MaxBulk have or ever will have the option to include a CC (and/or even a BCC) email address in bulk emails?? I have a client that insists on CC'ing themselves or multiple people in their bulk email messages.

Crazy, I know. :lol:

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Not that crazy, actually. I have received this request a few times so far. Such feature will cause every single message to be Cced or Bcced to a given address. Right now MaxBulk ignore the Cc and Bcc headers but next version will not. In other words, next version will very likely consider the addresses you have placed in the Bcc and Cc headers thru the custom header editor and will send copies to those addresses (in Cc or Bcc mode).

gheatly

stanbusk said:
. . . Such feature will cause every single message to be Cced or Bcced to a given address.

Yup, a dangerous feature but for those of us willing to stare into the mouth of the dragon, this is often is a critical option. Anyway, that is fantastic that it will be included in the next version. I am on the precipice of buying your program (Pro) and so the inevitable question is . . . when will that option be released??

Thanks and boy your program seems to cover all the bases (and soon the CC option)!!

Don't stop coding for MS Windows!!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Next v5 is scheduled to be released next october. I hope we we will be on schedule.