Can't see statistics

Tikhanski

Hi,

I've checked all these below and carefully red all I found on the website and it still does not work. If I use remote lists statistics works well, but if I send from local list, no data displayed.

MLM seems to be installed properly but you don't get any stats?

To register statistics with MaxBulk Mailer and MLM you need to:

- Enter the right MLM URL in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences
(starting with http:// and ending with lm.php).

- Enter the right MLM credentials in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences
(MLM User ID and Password).

- Activate Click-through tracking in the MaxBulk Mailer Preferences.

- Activate the Singly option in the MaxBulk Mailer Settings panel.
(What is the 'Singly' option for?)

- Send your message as Styled Text or HTML
(no opening tracking for Plain Text emails, only click-through)

Tikhanski

Nope. I can see only statistics in software and on mlm web interface only for list based on server (remote lists). But I can't see it if list are on my computer, neither on computer nor on mlm web interface. I can see only numbers of deliveries on the left, but ticking boxes brings no any data.

Tikhanski

Somehow it started to work. I can see statistics for many servers but mail.ru and rambler.ru (major free mail providers in Russia).

What might be the case?

Thanks.

Tikhanski

Today again no statistics. I do not understand, why one day it shows is and another not. I did not change any setting and doe not show statistics today again. Please advise. Thanks.

Tikhanski

No I did not. Why I should ask them and what exactly, there is no issues on their side. Server works fine. Today I can see deliveries, but ticking boxes brings no data. On the web I can't even see deliveries, so no statistics. I did everything as I did yesterday, but no statistics. Should statistics be opened to when I do delivery to track it or what? Server support said everything work well. Or what should I ask them?

Tikhanski

Another observation maybe connected somehow with tracking. When I delete in web mlm statistics it shows an error but deletes it later. Please see the screens.

Tikhanski

Then I receive an error message on my email:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
DELETE LOW_PRIORITY FROM `tbl_mlm_sub` WHERE

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried to diagnose you MLM installation:
cmd=diagnose&pwd=YOU_PASSWORD_HERE

Any problem?

Tikhanski

I have tried and no problems were found.

mailqueue permissions = 0755
sqlqueue permissions = 0755
uploads permissions = 0777
imports permissions = 0755
templates permissions = 0755

#1 mysql_connect( localhost, admin_MaxUser, XJwk0CUC, admin_MaxBulk )
-> Connection OK!

#2 mysql_select_db( admin_MaxBulk )
-> Database selection OK!

#3 mysql_db_query( admin_MaxBulk, SELECT * FROM `tbl_mlm_sub_req` WHERE `fld_sub` = '0' )
-> Query OK!

#4 mysql_db_query( admin_MaxBulk, SELECT * FROM `tbl_mlm_sub` WHERE `fld_list` = '' )
-> Query OK!

#5 mysql_db_query( admin_MaxBulk, SELECT * FROM `tbl_mlm_sub_clk` WHERE `fld_delivery` = '' )
-> Query OK!

#6 1 list(s), 3 recipient(s), 2 deliveries
-> No error found.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
To get statistics MLM uses URLs like:

lm.php?cmd=getclicks&pwd=YOUR_PASSWORD&delivery=DELIVERY_NUMBER(S)

What do you get when using that with your browser?
You can ask for several deliveries this way: xxx;xxx;xxx;xxx

Tikhanski

<STATS>
2014-10-28 18:42:04 0 1813 –ù–µ–æ–ø—Ä–µ–¥–µ–ª–µ–Ω –û—Ç–¥–µ–ª –ì–¥`t- = 153 Today no 0 83.237.173.10 MacOS Mozilla
</STATS>

Tikhanski

Hi everyone,

I have solved all my problems with software. Completely wiping out local part, remote php part and database, then fresh installation helps a lot.

Also I've noticed specific error when unsubscribing from some customers on some servers. It was all about the length of the subject line. For some reason for me not more than 39 characters works fine. If I use more then when some users press unsubscribe they receive message they they were unsubscribed from ALL lists instead of some particular list. It means no auto unsubscription function works within software.

And one more thing out of this topic, but maybe the developer is interested. When I import to the same list 2 or 3 times huge amount of users (70 000 let's say) software hangs and crashes.

I have translated php messages to russian. And I hope next update will contain it, so I don't need manually change the filed. New and updated translation is attached.

Take care and all the best.

Alex.

Tikhanski

But the problem with MLM still exists. When I delete delivery using web interface it deleted an entry but error message appears. Please see the print screens.

By the way, how do I delete unneeded statistics not from MLM web interface but from MaxBulk Mailer if I can at all?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Deleting a delivery in MLM is a standard mySQL row deletion. In MaxBulk Mailer you can delete single deliveries thru the History window, 'Window > History' menu. Select one or several deliveries and click on 'Delete'. I have a project here to link these deletions to MLM, I mean the ideal would be that if you delete a delivery in MaxBulk Mailer that delivery gets deleted in MLM as well.