Bug ?

Urban_Turban

Stan, I may have come across something that looks like a bug...

It's very odd, I added a new account called Scarlet, and when I try to use it (either in source or destination) by stepping with the TAB-key the application crashes. However if choosing the new account using the pull-down menus it works fine...

To my knowledge, I have no problem with any other accounts, although I haven't tried them all.

I have restarted the computer, and also reseting the application but the problem still persist...

Hints ?, Have anyone else experienced this? I'm using version 4.2.1
/U

Urban_Turban

Correction

It seems to be ALL accounts starting with an S, but it's not until you hit the second character making up the account-name that the application performs the llegal operation, and is thrown out by OSX.

/U

Process: iCash [297]
Path: /Applications/iCash/iCash.app/Contents/MacOS/iCash
Identifier: com.maxprog.icash
Version: 4.2.1 (4.2.1.0)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [85]

Date/Time: 2008-02-20 12:27:00.099 +0100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.5.2 (9C31)
Report Version: 6

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000029006e38
Crashed Thread: 0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0 libvshared_fat_release.dylib 0x151963c4 fbl::Value_string::CopyFromIndex(void const*, bool) + 64
1 libvkernel_fat_release.dylib 0x156a7aa8 fbl::Index_String_Page::LoadPageIntoSet_Predicate(fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::Set>, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long&, fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::predicate_Field>) + 334
2 libvkernel_fat_release.dylib 0x156a40af fbl::Index_NotUnique_Page::LoadPageIntoSet(fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::Set>, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long&, fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::predicate_Field>) + 129
3 libvkernel_fat_release.dylib 0x156a41ea fbl::Index_NotUnique_Page::LoadIntoSet(fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::Set>, fbl::TIndexSearchContext&, unsigned long, fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::predicate_Field>) + 164
4 libvkernel_fat_release.dylib 0x1569c3ff fbl::Index_String::FindStartsWith(fbl::smart_ptr<fbl::I_Value const>, unsigned long) + 911

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You should use iCash recovery tool to repair your file before it is too late. I think your document has suffered some kind of corruption.

Urban_Turban

recovery tool

I did "check data" => No Errors found.
(the file has some 2000+ transactions)

After that I got one more crash, but now it seems to work fine... Hmmm.

I'll keep you posted if some more anomalies turn up..