Bug in Saved Queries

didier

When a 'transaction type' is added/removed from the drop down menu (in the transaction pane) it creates a bug in the Saved Queries:

- if any Saved Query contains 'Transaction Type' 'is equal to'
The item shown is then wrong, showing the next/previous one on the list. As if the pointer of the query was remembering the old line number, that is not correct anymore since there are more/less items on the 'transaction type' list.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know you can't remove transaction types. I guess you are editing the lists and letting the ones you don't want as blank, right?

didier

sorry if I am not clear.

Transaction pane:
Transaction type - click on the right double arrow - edit...
On the left side one has small check boxes to enable/disable items.

When an item is disabled/enabled there, the 'saved queries' using 'Transaction type' get messed up.

didier

if any Saved Query contains 'Transaction Type' 'is equal to':

The item shown is then wrong, showing the next/previous one on the list. As if the pointer of the query was remembering the old line number, that is not correct anymore since there are more/less items on the 'transaction type' list.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, transaction types are actually indexes, they are not saved as text. As a result if you deactivate a transaction type you were using in a saved query you will have this problem. I will look at it.