1-Click Unsubscribe

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
How did you that? I can't reproduce this here either.

1.- I select a list.
2.- I select the 'Recipient > Rename List' menu.
3.- I type any of the reserved words, the ok button gets automatically grayed.

When you report something please add a step by step procedure else it is useless.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
And about your screenshot, why should MaxBulk Mailer prevent you to name a remote list 'Blacklist', 'Multiple Lists', New List' or 'Remote Lists'? There is no limitations on naming remote lists. Only local lists have limitations.

asta

again: what more do you need from me? here is my step-by-step set up: i followed all of your instructions. this is a plain vanilla installation.

i have a single list
it is served on mysql
in maxbulk i create a message in text/html
i add an unsubscribe tag using the tags popup
i send the message to an address on the remote list
the message arrives
the unsubscribe url is not clickable
i paste the url into a browser
i am told "remote list" is not available

i suspect your code is not fetching the name of my list but is substituting the default. should i rename the list? re-install? delete the table and start again?

Moxamint

stanbusk said:
Actually the software should not allow you to name your list 'Remote Lists' since it is a 'reserved word'. I will have a look at this.

stanbusk said:
And about your screenshot, why should MaxBulk Mailer prevent you to name a remote list 'Blacklist', 'Multiple Lists', New List' or 'Remote Lists'? There is no limitations on naming remote lists. Only local lists have limitations.

You said in earlier post that the software shouldn't allow me, so I tried to show you that it was possible. Thanks for clarification. I guess I'll stay with local lists for now.

rnoangel

Hi All !

Any progress on this ? Was it ever solved ?

If yes, i would like to see the solution provided..

Thx in advance to all with knowledge !
RnO

Specs
+++
MaxBulk v8.1 Mac OSX 10.5.8 / MySql / PHP