Search results

1. T

MLM and my SQL

Hi, I have no problem with MLM and in most cases it works fine so I can watch statistics. etc., but just some of the messages are returned by my server I guess with some database or SQL error. Please see a RAW file of the message attached. Thank you.
  2. T

After update the soft is crashing

Yes, after update the soft is crashing. So when you don't do anything and software just opened, after some time it crashes and app closes with message to Apple.
  3. T

Need Simple solution for Subscring / Unsubscribing

Hi, I am not a programer, I could not understand the way this was described on the website. Can you please provide step by step instruction what to do for a simple customer of your product. 1. I just want to put 2 links into my emails - Subscribe / Unsubscribe. 2. I want these links to be...
  4. T

Can't see statistics

Hi, I've checked all these below and carefully red all I found on the website and it still does not work. If I use remote lists statistics works well, but if I send from local list, no data displayed. MLM seems to be installed properly but you don't get any stats? To register statistics with...