Search results

1. S

Not able to import .text document

I have been trying out as many options, but the lining up in the field (data) should be right. I have a file with one transfer, so it shouldn't be that difficult. But still nothing happens. It is driving me crazy.
  2. S

Nothing happens. :(
  3. S

Sorry, my fault, they were not on the image. I tried this before. But as you see, now they are, and still no luck. No preview and the button import is still not working. I don't see in the manual what the next step is for me.
  4. S

This is how I do it: see images I import a csv document and on my computer it turnes into a text document. As you see on the image the import button doesn't light up/work. I must be missing something, but what??
  5. S

Office and private separate documents??

Thank, i will do the same.
  6. S

Office and private separate documents??

Hello, I have a small business. Would you advice me to keep my company and private accounts separate? So save private and office in a different DOCUMENT?? Or integrate it in one document??
  7. S

Hello, I started using Icash today. I am having trouble importing data from the bank. I have a text document and tried importing is several ways, utf-8, utf-16, macos roman, and multiple codes at the same time. But nothing is happening. I am using a Mac. Hope you can help me. This is extra...