Search results

1. P

Unsubscribe link in webpage format mails

Yes i now i can use the tag when i send a message in styled texted, but if i use the website format and just type in the url in the message field i have to have the unsubscribe url on the website already right ? Either way I'm moving to html based messages, and designing and tracking will be...
  2. P

Yes i understand that, what I'm asking is how to "generate" that URL to place on the website as a link. If not possible to get a link that will unsubscribe directly like when you use the tags in a styled message in max bulk mailer, how an i get a "universal" link that where they can enter the...
  3. P

Hi! I'm trying to get a correct link for my users to unsubscribe at the bottom of my mail. I previously used styled text and unsubscribe tag worked fine. Now I'm trying to start using html design (webpage format) it's design i made in a external program (mail designer pro 2.3) Not sure how i...
  4. P

How copy settings from one computer to another

Scratch that.. i noticed that my lists where gone for some reason, i changed the user account on the mac after i moved to a new computer. Either way i got to work now! Thanx! Regards Paul L.
  5. P

Thanx! I got the settings to work but not the list ? I have the same version on both computers and i choose to export everything, but upon import the choices for recipients is not available ?
  6. P

Hi! I just got a new computer and wanted to know the best way to copy/install maxbulk mailer on my new computer with all the settings and stats. Im using mlm but with local lists as i cant get unsubscribe to work properly with mlm lists. Regards Paul L.
  7. P

Error when using the unsubscribe tag with remote lists

http://paullindqvist.se/mlm/lm/lm.php Where can i check what version of MLM i'm sussing ? Maxbulk Mailer 8.4.9 Thanx!
  8. P

I really need this sorted ? Where can i contact the support ? I only find the FAQ which doesn't cover this issue. Thanx!
  9. P

Yes the list was selected, and no test mode. I'm really stumped here as i can't get it to work properly :|
  10. P

Hi! I having problem to getting the unsubscribe tag to work with remote lists. I made a test remote list, choose the remote list in Maxbulker add the unsubscribe tag to the message and send it. But when i press the link i get this message: If i use the unsubscribe tag on a local list it...
  11. P

403 Error when i try to track a email

I get this when im in Maxbulk Mailer and press the statistics button. It's been working flawless up to this point without any errors. My host have updated their servers recently but they said there shouldn't be a issue with permissions where the mlm is located. Can someone please tell me if...