Search results

1. J

Statistics window in Mac not opening, visible

Just installed LM on a new machine. IMac. Went Well. But i can click on statistics, but the window is not shown/opened. Send an testmail. Clicked,but no view statistics shows no screen. In lm.php i can see deliveried and clicks. But ot in the programm itself. Strange. Perhaps its asked more. But...
  2. J

[solved] Error #103 and click trough error: [solved]

I use versien SE 8,5 on a Mac. After installing MLM on my server. I tried to view the statistics. First i did a reset on history. When i choose a mailing, i get an error #103, What must i do to prevent resolve this? Error message: Fout #103- URL not right/valid www/lm/lm.php [issue solved] I...
  3. J

list management tip for me

Hi There, what's your working process on a mailing which has been sent i i would like to reminder the addresses who didn't click on a newsletter. So in the actual list i want the clickers been deleted to resend an reminder. How do you do that?
  4. J

installed Maxbulkmailer new and can't see the stats

Is there a way to get the stats back when i install MaxBulkmailer on a new machine, but the LM is not changed. So i can see the database. But when i look at the stats i see its empty. Is there a way to use the existing stats on a new machine? Regards, Jan
  5. J

Wish: Add more lines (history) in OPEN RECENT

Hi Standusk, Is it possible to add more history lines in the OPEN RECENT FILES? Please, it will make the use of the program much easier when a user has more than one project..... Just an idea to add; last week, last month, last quarter, last year? I would be happier...
  6. J

Wish: unselect all

Hi, Could it be possible to add an button: unselect all in the MLM. This will make my selections easier.
  7. J

Larger list recent files please

Hi, would you please consider to increase the number of recent files in the file menu? At the moment a see only 4 recent files, all tough i have more files used. This would make my live easier..... Could you enhance the lenght of the recent file list? Please.... regards Jan
  8. J

Imap and Gmail Business App problems

Is there any information of users who use Gmail business Apps with IMAP in eMail Bounce? WHen starting eMail Bounce it reads 4 records and then stops.... Allthough there are more than 250 items in the emailbox. What are the exact settings, does anyone know? imap.gmail.com tls Please Help
  9. J

HTML and plain text

Hi, How can i combine HTML with plain text, so if a user doesn't want html newsletters. Can i do it in one letter without the effect that a receiver gets it all double in one newsletter. Where can i find it in the manual? regards, jan
  10. J

unsubscribe tag

Hi wen i add an unsubscribe in the subject (via Tag) and add an unsubscribe in the message. The link in the subject works, but the link in the message doesn't work. I set the sending to single and the click through is actif. i had the same experience with an www.adress, the message was in...
  11. J

Uploading lists tot MLM

Hi there, I have several lists in MaxBulkmailer and just installed MLM. Now i would like to import my lists to the MLM on the server. Where are the lists of Bulkmailer, like backlist. Do i oversee something? regards Jan