Search results

1. S

Do I need to reinstall MLM?

I've recently upgraded MaxBulker Mailer to the latest version. Do I need to reinstall MLM so I can take advantage of it's new fixes and stuff? Thank you very much.
  2. S

Changing the msg_confirmation.txt to html.

Hello there. I'm trying to change the confirmation message from .txt to .html . I did went to lm.php and changed in line 562 the msg_confirmation.txt to msg_confirmation.html. When I tested it didn't worked. The automatic email saws only the raw html code. Please can you suggest something...
  3. S

Help - Uploading restrictions and server limits.

Again as some people using MaxBulker cannot upload a big list (4000 address with the proper tab). Manager can only uplod around 989. I have tried everything forum says and all 3 ways. What can i do about the server limits if it is server's problem? Thank you. PLEASE HELP.
  4. S

Help - Unsubscribe link in newsletter.

Greetings. I recently used MLM on my server (plain) and it's working fine. I am trying to create an "unsubscribe" link that will automatic put the email address inside it. I did it but only when I manually put the email address in the link. PLEASE HELP. <td valign= bla bla...