Search results

1. P

MaxBulk Mailer 8.4

I just an unexperienced user but i have some questions about the new version: I use MaxBulk Se (8.3.9-pro), i can't find it anymore does this mean that the new update will replace the pro-version? ..//no: is there an update available for Pro ..//yes: do i need a full install of v.8? regards
  2. P

CHMOD maxbulkmailer/Im/Im 777 failed

Dear Stan, I got this failure, does this effect the MLM process? ...and how can i resolve this problem? regards Patrick
  3. P

Import addresses from Apple mail

Hi Stan, I tried to import e-mail addresses from apple mail program. I entered the name of my account (e.g. iCloud) but it response with an error:"This Mailbox doesn't exist"
  4. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Hi, Today i purchased MaxBulk Mailer SE, but i noticed that you also sell a "The e-mail Toolkit "that suits me more. I would like to purchase the toolkit, how can we arrange the deal without paying too much? regards
  5. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Hi, Today i purchased MaxBulk Mailer SE, but i noticed that you also sell a "The e-mail Toolkit "that suits me more. I would like to purchase the toolkit, how can we arrange the deal without paying too much? regards