Search results

1. holahola

Will MaxBulk Mailer work in conjunction with my dot.com emai

Re: Will MaxBulk Mailer work in conjunction with my dot.com So I do understand then, it's necessary to configure MBM with your web host! This is what I wanted to verify. I assume prior to making a purchanse then, I can contact my hosting company (in Canada) and supply them with details. If so...
  2. holahola

Re: Will MaxBulk Mailer work in conjunction with my dot.com OK, now what is an SMTP server address and what would my account credentials be? Woul: #1. My account credentials be supplied by MaxBulkMauiler upon buying and downloading/installing the software? #2. Or should I contact my web host...
  3. holahola

Re: Will MaxBulk Mailer work in conjunction with my dot.com In essence, this is why I ask this question....you mean MaxBulkMailer needs to be used in conjunction with my WEBHOST? I.e. I mentioned hosting this site at my webhost up in Canada. So I need to then contact their tech support and ask...
  4. holahola

Re: Will MaxBulk Mailer work in conjunction with my dot.com OK stanbusk....so how do I get an SMTP server? Or does the software itself, spider the web at the time a user is doing a send-out? If so, what are the maximum number of email addresses a user can normally send a "blast" to?
  5. holahola

I use OutLook Express as my email program for my business website here. And my email address is configured through my web host's server to get email based on the site. My question then, is do I set up MaxBulk Mailer: #1. On my web host's server to use and send out emails? #2. Or can I simply...