Search results

1. T

Excluding certain accounts

Sorry if this had been adressed before but I was not able to find anything using the search or help function. What I try to figure out is how I can exclude some accounts from showing up in the total balance sheet. Why? Because I have some accounts which do not belong to me but occasionally I...
  2. T

VAT - different VAT rates

Hi Stan ! here another one refer VAT. I have to deal with different VAT rates. 20% / 10% and 0% Our tax authorities want to get a list each month showing not only how much VAT I payed and earned but also the amount for each VAT rate. Any idea how I could get that out of iCash? Cheers Tom
  3. T

VAT - payed/collected

Hi Stan ! One question regarding VAT. Usually I pay VAT whenever I buy something and collect VAT whenever I sell something. At the end of each month I have to sum up all the payed VAT and sum up all the collected VAT substract the two amounts from each other. If I payed more than collected I...
  4. T

Transfer between accounts?

Okay, here is my problem: I have created a catagory "Cash" as an banking account. Then I have created following accounts: Cash Wallet Cash Coins Cash Safe All of them are "Type:Banking" and "Catagory:Cash" What transaction would I have to create to i.e. transfer EUR 3,00 from my "Cash...
  5. T

How to handle private spending from business account

Hi Stan, How is the weather in Spain? I have relatives in the Denia area and they tell me something about 26C :D Okay lets go back to work. I am using iCash for business. Therefor categories, accounts and taxes are very important to get all the results at the end of each month, quater and...
  6. T

Precious Metals

I ran into a problem creating accounts for i.e precious metals. Lets say I bought gold for USD 1000 and silver for USD 1000 one year ago. Lets asume gold is now worth 1200 but silver 900. While I have my purchase price in the accounts I would like to create a profit/loss account where I would...