Search results

1. T

Excluding certain accounts

Wow cool ! So that means when the next official update is going out the feature is included? Any estimates when this will be ? Have a nice evening! :)
  2. T

No need to hurry, whenever you find the time it will be great and much appreciated ! Thanks again !
  3. T

I attach a screen shot. The big red box covers all accounts, portfolios, assets etc. The total value of all accounts from the big red box is shown as total balance in the upper small red box. So the total balance represents my actual overall net worth. In the preferences menue I can in- or...
  4. T

Stan, that´s basically exactly what I was looking for, BUT only bank accounts are listed and no Assets or Portfolio accounts. Let´s say I have a property as an asset. While it is an asset I do not want it included in my total balance. Let´s say I have a stock or precious metal portfolio...
  5. T

Wow, is that a new feature added for the latest update ? I did not see that function before !
  6. T

Stan, is it possible to get a checkbox where we can truly exclude accounts from the grand total ? TIA Tom
  7. T

Ah that´s not good ! Would it be much hassle to get a checkbox like the screencapture from my old financial software shows? I deleted the name of the software so I won´t advertise something which is out of date :)
  8. T

Stan, sorry but that is not working here ! Please have a look at the screenshot, and compare the last digits with the other two from yesterday. Still showing the same total amount. The amount is the total of all accounts created. No matter one account is deactivated, or deactivated and hidden...
  9. T

Stan, I just tried to see if deactivating accounts will lead to what I am looking for - it seems it does not. I added 2 screenshots. The 1st shows all accounts activated and a total balance total at the top of all accounts. For the 2nd screenshot I deactivated one account. While it gets...
  10. T

Okay that sounds not too bad since I would not need the accounts on a regular base. One more question: If you say that a deactivated account will be deactivated everywhere in iCash, that does not affect the transactions in active accounts which happened before deactivation, right?
  11. T

Sorry if this had been adressed before but I was not able to find anything using the search or help function. What I try to figure out is how I can exclude some accounts from showing up in the total balance sheet. Why? Because I have some accounts which do not belong to me but occasionally I...
  12. T

VAT - different VAT rates

Thanks as well !
  13. T

VAT - payed/collected

Thanks in advance ! This would be very helpful since the reports are nice presented but without comparison and a breakdown into the different VAT rates there is too much risk to add errors while doing the maths manually.
  14. T

VAT - different VAT rates

Hi Stan ! here another one refer VAT. I have to deal with different VAT rates. 20% / 10% and 0% Our tax authorities want to get a list each month showing not only how much VAT I payed and earned but also the amount for each VAT rate. Any idea how I could get that out of iCash? Cheers Tom
  15. T

VAT - payed/collected

Hi Stan ! One question regarding VAT. Usually I pay VAT whenever I buy something and collect VAT whenever I sell something. At the end of each month I have to sum up all the payed VAT and sum up all the collected VAT substract the two amounts from each other. If I payed more than collected I...
  16. T

Transfer between accounts?

Just bought iCash and the invoice showed Denia Alicante! Cool, really cool! I am jaleous, here it´s freezing and raining at the same time! My relatives live in MontePego. Wasn´t there for a while but always remember the nice place at the harbour promenade where I always got my breakfast...
  17. T

Re: Transfer between accounts? - SOLVED Stan, I got it already! It´s always useful to do a search on already asked quesrions. My mistakes was a common one. I looked not in the overview pane but in the transaction pane for the correct handling. :oops: Thanks anyway Tom
  18. T

Okay, here is my problem: I have created a catagory "Cash" as an banking account. Then I have created following accounts: Cash Wallet Cash Coins Cash Safe All of them are "Type:Banking" and "Catagory:Cash" What transaction would I have to create to i.e. transfer EUR 3,00 from my "Cash...
  19. T

How to handle private spending from business account

Hi Stan, How is the weather in Spain? I have relatives in the Denia area and they tell me something about 26C :D Okay lets go back to work. I am using iCash for business. Therefor categories, accounts and taxes are very important to get all the results at the end of each month, quater and...
  20. T

Precious Metals

Hi Stan ! Okay, that workaround did actually work. I´ve read that you are working on some protfolio things. Will they include a true solution for my problem? Cheers Tom