Search results

1. PaulSpielman

Corrupted hyperlink file??

I'm using MaxBulk Mailer 8.6.2-US 32bits on a MaxBook Pro running High Sierra. I have not had recent problems until now... Today I tried to edit a hyperlink. When I accessed the list with “Insert Hyperlink” I found my most recently created hyperlink repeated over and over for the whole...
  2. PaulSpielman

Text next to a picture in styled text format

Without more specific direction, this is beyond me. I’ll try to talk with a person in my group that may understand, but… Thanks for this much. If you supply more specific direction, thanks even more. Paul
  3. PaulSpielman

Not sure what a table is… Is this something available in styled text? Hmm?
  4. PaulSpielman

Is there a way to put text next to a picture inserted in Styled Text format. I have been able to insert a picture, but even if there is room on the side, I cannot put text next the picture, only above and below. Is there any way to do this?
  5. PaulSpielman

Bullet items in styled text

I am having some issues making a bullet list in styled text format. I type a series of short paragraphs and then: 1) select the text I want to be bulleted, 2) select “Bullet list” from the choices offer by the "Lists” button, then 3) go to preview. I get a bulleted list, but the format...
  6. PaulSpielman

Difficulty inserting some attachments and not others

I have two different .jpg photo files, one Color and one B&W. One successfully inserts as a visible picture when I switch to preview the other remains as the text I see in the message view. These are both photos that I have opened in my Mac’s preview app and reduced the size to be...
  7. PaulSpielman

Formatting indented text in "Styled Text"

I am using the "Styled Text" Format to compose my message. (I do not know HTML.) I want to indent an entire paragraph and use tabs at the beginning of each paragraph. Can this be done? Thanks