Search results

1. M

Installation problems

I use Email Bounce Handler for a while on my laptop with Windows XP. However on my laptop with Windows 7, there are problems with the installation. Before the actual installation begins I get the following error message: Internal error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userdocs" What...
  2. M

eMail Bounce Handler - Select Outlook folder

Yes, I copied the name of the folder into eMail Bounce Handler. The folder really exist. Are there any conditions that make a folder can not be used? For example, spaces or strange characters.
  3. M

5/13 09:39:57 > A0002 SELECT Inbox.Aanmeldingen 5/13 09:39:57 A0002 NO Mailbox does not exist, or must be subscribed to. 5/13 09:39:57 ~ Status: Mailbox pointer = 27 5/13 09:39:57 ~ Status: Mailbox pointer reseted to 27 5/13 09:39:57 ~ Status: Total messages in Mailbox = 0
  4. M

The error: Postbus selectie mislukt.
  5. M

I'm having a problem with selecting a specific folder in Outlook. eMail Bounce Handler is able to detect bounce automatically insite the Inbox (in Dutch: Postvak IN). But I can't select any other IMAP folder.
  6. M

eMail Bounce Handler can't find IMAP folder

The link you provided gives a error.
  7. M

The invitation from support ticket. I am not familiar with support ticket, for as far as I know support ticket can 'only' mail.
  8. M

To which email address should I send the invitation?
  9. M

Ok, well if there isn't any other possibility, then there will be any choice. How do you want to receive the informatie about our account?
  10. M

It would be my first choice. Are there any other possibilities or opportunities to solve the problem. Can I test any thing else?
  11. M

I can't find the map. Maybe it's because my user isn't a administrator. The only map and directory I have is: C:\Program Files\eMail Bounce Handler it contains the maps; eMailBounceHandler Libs, icons and resources. Is it necessary to be a administrator to run the program? Last week I had...
  12. M

4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Connecting to mx.cinco.net (IMAP) Port: 143 Security: Geen 4/4 09:51:48 * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc. See...
  13. M

4/4 09:51:48 ~ Status: Connecting to mx.cendris.net (IMAP) Port: 143 Security: Geen 4/4 09:51:48 * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc. See...
  14. M

I'm having a problem with eMail Bounce Handler to locate my IMAP folder. Last week I used eMail Bounce Handler to filter my bounced email in a IMAP folder. It worked perfect, the IMAP could be found pretty fast and the bounced mails could been filtered right away. But right now, no changes has...