Search results

1. M

Statistics problem - opening stats not working

Oh dear oh dear I cannot believe I am still having problems I sent two big mailing shot this week and the Opening Stats are not working - they are 0/empty ... The Clicks and Unsubscriptions are working fine Format: Text|HTML (as I always have done) Preferences: Click-through tracking is...
  2. M

MLM Authentication Error

I'm going crazy here ... since upgrading (and trying to figure out why the hyperlinks aren't working) my mlm authentication is failing. I have tried and tried and tried to figure it out but I cannot I am attaching the jpegs - i have deleted the passwords for obvious reasons! Thank you for any...
  3. M

Hyperlinks not working in body of emails

I need help The hyperlinks in the body of an email are not working They are going to a 'forbidden' 403 error page The links in the signature are fine This is the first mailing I am sending after upgrading to 8.3.9 I read a bunch of postings here and tried to figure it out for myself and...
  4. M

Recipiants Limit - Quick Question

Is there a limit to the number of recipients MaxBulk Mailer can handle. I have a friend with a 25-30,000 mailing list. Have there been any problems with larger mailing lists ... and if so what might that number be (my lists are growing!!!!) Thanks Miranda
  5. M

Upgrading

I'm using MaxBulk Mailer 8.3-US And I absolutely love love love it But ... Upgrading is a bit of nightmare compared to most other programs I use. And not so intuitive. I have to go find the download (not difficult) and then unpack it (not difficult) and then go find it again (annoyingly...
  6. M

Subscribe Tag

hi I want to add a Subscribe tag There isn't one in the tags list I found the code but cannot see how/where to add it Thanks Miranda lm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=list1[;list2;...]&email=email_addr[&pwd=password]
  7. M

Understanding the Statistics

I love love love mlm It's the best $10 I've ever spent on any software ever I'm loving the stats although it's a little freaky being able to see who's reading my email in real time I have 3 quick questions about the stats 1. What does the number in parenthesis mean? i.e. Opening (40) or...