Search results

1. FLeckie

very low verification rate?

I just used email verifier to try and clean up a newsletter mailing list with 7000 names. I usually get about 10% bounce rate when I send out a newsletter, so I thought it would be helpful to check. The result that came back surprised me, because it only managed to validate less than 9% of the...
  2. FLeckie

Where are lists stored in Mac OS 10.8?

Hello I wonder if you can tell me where I can find the Maxbulk Mailer mailing lists on my computer. They used to be stored in a library, but I have recently upgraded the OS to Mountain Lion, the application support library seems to have disappeared... I can't find them in the Applications...
  3. FLeckie

How to send e-mails from website mail server?

Hello I have been using Maxbulk Mailer to send out my e-mail newsletter for a long time, but a lot of them are bounced as spam, I think because I am sending from my computer, and the ISP details are different from my e-mail address, which relates to my website. I would love to use the mail...
  4. FLeckie

I've lost facility for e-mail tracking statistics

Hello I hope you can help. For the last two mailings I sent out, no data appears for clicks-throughs, etc in the statistics window. I haven't changed anything on my computer, where I send the e-mails from, but my website, where the script is stored, has been transferred onto another server, at...
  5. FLeckie

Unselect names from mailing list automatically?

hello I am wondering if there is a quick/easy way to re-send a mailing to the same list, having removed the names of people who have opened it the first time? I can see from the stats who has opened my e-mail, but the list is too big for me to unselect them manually. Many thanks for any ideas!