Search results

1. B

Blank emails and can't open/find .mbm file

Yes, the link works. The unsubscribe link is at the top of the email, I will move it to the bottom in the next one.
  2. B

Yes, possibly! On our last newsletter I had five people unsubscribe. Three of these are personally known to ne and have informed me that they did not unsubscribe but received an email saying they had. I will leave it with you! Thanks
  3. B

okay, I have made significant progress in narrowing down where the error might be! I re-installed as I said I would and then ran a test emailing a few friends. This worked fine. However, when I went to send an actual email today in test mode I got back a blank email. The difference? The trial...
  4. B

No, I read all emails in Mac Mail. I have been away for a few days, I plan tomorrow to delete the programme, empty trash and then download it again. I will let you know whether this fixes the problem. Thanks
  5. B

I have just run it in test mode to see. The whole of the email appears but it is not picking up the CSS and appears as a mismatch of text and html. However, in preview mode in the programme all appears fine.
  6. B

Yes, it is with 8.5.1. The only attachment was the logo and the format was html only. As previous newsletter compiled in Dreamweaver and then copied over.
  7. B

I have managed to extract the relevant header now. This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. ----=BOUNDARY_1151611_YXGN_TIKY_MNVY_HDJB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed...
  8. B

I have just sent out 700 emails and most only contain the log - no body text. I had troubles with display and picking up the CSS code correctly so completely r-installed the latest version and it worked in test mode but has failed miserably with the real thing! I have tried copying and pasting...
  9. B

Email confirmation request not being sent

Thanks a million Stan, That has worked. Hopefully that will be the end of our problems. Barrie
  10. B

Our ISP is Siteground, who offer a comprehensive support service. One is to change the php version per directory that means I could change to an earlier one just for MLM if that helps. They also offer the option to upload Pear packages if the software uses one that is not currently installed...
  11. B

Sadly no It is producing the following error message Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/fairfi74/public_html/Maximailer/lm/lm.php on line 46 The error log was also previously showing a server error: [14-May-2015 11:18:10 America/Chicago] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static...
  12. B

Thanks! Yes, I have set our mail server details. Our server is currently running PHP version 5.5.17.
  13. B

Hi, I did not realise there was a Wordpress plug in the Goodies folder. Have installed this and great improvement. While it seems to be working there are error messages and emails are not being sent. All are regarding Pear. This may be a server problem and not Maxmailer. This is a typical error...
  14. B

I have MLM working and it has created an SQL list. I am using the subscriber_auto_single_page.php but is is not sending a confirmation request email. I have checked the settings in both LM preferences and LM Settings file and they appear fine. I have added in the mail settings for the website as...