Search results

1. R

Install Question

Another screenshot
  2. R

Install Question

Yes, I did. Here are screenshots of different ones selected. There is no data. Any other thoughts why it's not working?
  3. R

Install Question

Yes, so it must be another problem. If I click on the Statistics button, I still don't see any reports. Any idea what's wrong?
  4. R

Install Question

Please see the attached image. I believe it is html and not plain text.
  5. R

Install Question

OK great. Thank you for the info. I see it now. However, I sent a test and it doesn't show in the statistics that the email was sent. Do you know why? Also, what unsubscribe link do I have to put on the email?
  6. R

Install Question

Yes, but I am unable to see it in MaxBulk Mailer. How do I download the list to MaxBulk Mailer? I think that's why I'm unable to see the live statistics right? Because it's not connecting properly?
  7. R

Adding List From MLM

PLEASE help with this. I am able to upload list and subscribe to the list, but I cant get it to connect with MaxBUlk Mailer. Please help.
  8. R

Adding List From MLM

So I added a list through the MLM link. However, I can't download the list to MaxBulk Mailer. How do I add the list?
  9. R

Refund

How do I get a refund?
  10. R

Install Question

So I installed through FTP. But on MaxBulk Mailer, I don't see the list I uploaded and in the Statistics, nothing shows. What did I do wrong?? I have it all installed here: http://www.autodealerreputation.com/lm/ ... ltiple.php But it's not connecting. Please help!
  11. R

Connection Issue

Then it says that: The server doesn't respond. Please check network connections and verify that your settings are correct.
  12. R

Connection Issue

I cannot seem to connect to my email account. Here is a screenshot. Any idea why? I tried different SSL types too from pulldown menu. It just stays like that screen for a long time.
  13. R

Gmail Error

We use a gmail platform for our email and I've been getting errors saying that I'm sending out too many emails. Is there a solution for this? Or can you recommend a better email service? Thanks, Sam