Search results

1. G

Multicurrency. The Rate 2

I have studied about the purpose of Rate 2 in http://www.maxprog.com/site/manuals/icash/mac/us/transactions.html I have attached a screenshot. Would you mind to elaborate more? Program: iCash v6.6.1 OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
  2. G

[Serious Bug] Sum error after bulky delete transactions

I created an Food expense account, and entered three transactions, then deleted them. The sum of Food expense account calculates wrongly as attached screenshots. When I click the Target Account and there is no transactions in the Transaction window, although the balance in the overview panel is...
  3. G

[Feature request] a number of transactions in Overview Tab

Could I have an option to display the number of transactions of accounts in the Overview tab, by adding a column?
  4. G

[Bug] Exporting transactions with missing currency rate

I exported transactions, which contains currency rate, in a plain text, but the rates are not included in the exported file as i saw. When re-importing, all the rates are set to 1.
  5. G

[Bug] New Database without default categories and accounts

A problem occur while doing the following steps: 1. Click the new button on the toolbar to create a new database. 2. Save a new database named "test" when prompted. 3. A "Default categories and accounts" window appears and click "NO". 4. A new window appears and allows to input transactions, BUT...
  6. G

Deleted records

I found that there is some deleted records, which flag transaction_deleted, existed in the database. Is it safe to delete them? Or will they be deleted while optimizing the database?
  7. G

[Feature request] Number of records

Could the SQL Query window show the number of records after sql query?
  8. G

[Minor adjustment] Resizeable column header

please see the attached.
  9. G

UI problems in Report tab

please see the attached.
  10. G

UI problems in "Split - Transaction" window

please see the attached.
  11. G

programming language

What programming language is iCash written in?
  12. G

[Feature request] Currency symbol in transactions

I think it is good for prefixing amount with currency symbol such that it is not necessary to check in the account properties window. Faster and accuracy play.
  13. G

Currency rate update periodically

Will the currency rate be updated periodically? I only see the rate could be updated when iCash startup.
  14. G

Database schema

I am very appreciate that iCash provides a sql query function. Would you mind to document the meaning of each fields such that we can query the data by ourselves?
  15. G

[Feature request] Shortcut keys in Transactions tab

In the Transactions tab, Could shortcut keys (e.g. F3, F4) be added in "Clear", "Delete", "Change" and "Add" command button?
  16. G

[Feature request] Sum of selected Transactions.

In the Transactions tab, Could I have the sum of selected transactions shown in "Transactions #xxx to #xxx"? Program: iCash v6.6
  17. G

RUNNING BALANCES

Would it be included in the next release?
  18. G

Can't Export Double-Byte Characters.

I entered some double-byte characters (e.g. Chinese) in Project::comment fields. The data in the fields appear "?" when exporting transactions to Excel or Plain Text format. Would there be any fix?