Search results

1. P

WordPress integration

I am trying to get the MLM subscribe form to be in a page/post on a wordpress blog. I am unsure how to get it to work correctly though. I have the following edited subscribe text in the wordpress page, but it seems that I don't know where to send the form to after the user hits submit... I would...
  2. P

500 Unknown command with MLM automatic install

7.8-US (and I also tried the IP address given to me by hostgator instead of using localhost)
  3. P

500 Unknown command with MLM automatic install

I'm trying to install MLM using the automatic install with hostgator but it gives me a "500 Unknown command" error in the log and then it just stops working: > CWD /public_html/mysite.com/lm 550 Can't change directory to /public_html/mysite.com/lm: No such file or directory > MKD...
  4. P

Incorrect "Unsubscribe" link since MaxBulkMailer 7.7

Great! Thanks Stan, I downloaded and tried it out quick and it works! The unsubscribe correctly unsubscribed me from the right list. Thanks for taking a look into it!
  5. P

Unsubscribe not Registering

I actually am going to post into this topic as it seems to be just about the issue: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4409&p=13935#p13935
  6. P

Not sure how exactly to go about doing a step by step... This is what I did: I downloaded the MBM program for my PC and Mac from your website. I tried to install MLM via MBM interface and the install froze on me so I had to abort and follow the manual instructions. I set up a database with...
  7. P

Unsubscribe not Registering

I'm having this same problem and it's frustrating. My hosting is a shared account with GoDaddy. I'm wondering if this is related to the mySQL database setup and perhaps hosting related? Or something is conflicting in the database somehow. Is there anything within the mySQL database I can...
  8. P

Same thing is happening to me. I insert the unsubscribe tag, and when I go to Preview it I click the Unsubscribe link. Except the page that loads says: