Search results

1. fotofriendly

Saving Recipients 'mark as sent'

Wow thanks for that! Your explanation is a little more in-depth than the User Guide I have. Once again I must thank you for the personal support you give your clients & a quality product.
  2. fotofriendly

I am confused. I thought you could send, say 50 emails, whose recipients are then marked as sent, then send another 50 at a later date. If the list clears everytime the message is closed then this can't be done!?
  3. fotofriendly

I think the problem arises as the list is not attached on reopening. The menu is blank & I have to reselect. I do save, as instructed.
  4. fotofriendly

Running MaxBulk Mailer v8.3.4 (Windows 7 PC) I am sending out a mailout to clients spread over a few days. When I close MBM I save my lists which have the recipients that have already been posted 'marked as sent'. When I reopen the message the following day, the list is no longer attached & I...
  5. fotofriendly

Fix Page Width

Aha ...why didn't I think of that! Thanks.
  6. fotofriendly

Fix Page Width

I am using MBM v8.3.2 with styled text. I would like to fix my page width at 600px & justify the text but can find no way of doing this. I have opened the .mbm files in a editor but it is not an HTML format, so I can not use tables or divs/css. I even tried choosing HTML from the drop list but...
  7. fotofriendly

MLM Database

I am wanting to edit the data on the MLM database. Can you explain the difference between the 2 tables: tbl_mlm_sub_clk tbl_mlm_sub_clk_test They both seem very similar & I do not want to edit the wrong one.
  8. fotofriendly

Templates not Saved (v.8.2.1 Pro)

Opening another account is not something I want to do. Is it possible with a single licence?
  9. fotofriendly

Correction: Favorites does save.
  10. fotofriendly

Still the same problem (similar problem with Favorites too).
  11. fotofriendly

Yes, to all 3 questions. Progress! :D
  12. fotofriendly

Yes. I copied an .mbm file from Saved Documents.
  13. fotofriendly

Deleted the folder & MaxMail recreated it ...amazing! However, it was empty when I 'Saved as Template' I had this problem with MBM Pro v7.6 on a WinXP PC before.
  14. fotofriendly

The folder exists but it is empty.
  15. fotofriendly

No. Folder seems fine. When I 'Save as Template' no document is saved to any of the folders but the name of that document appears in the drop-down menu. On closing the document, the menu option clears.
  16. fotofriendly

Exclude Self from Statistics

Thanks. I'm just trying to be constructive. I used to use another mailer program that allowed what they called a 'seed'. That being your own excluded address. Obviously, MaxBulk is a far better program ...I've bought it twice!
  17. fotofriendly

This is an issue I have reported before (v7.6) but have never fixed. For some reason, I can save a document as a template & it will show in the drop-down menu. On restarting MaxBulk it has vanished & is not in the Templates folder. Instead, I just save documents & retrieve them from Saved...
  18. fotofriendly

No Preview in v8.21 Pro & other bugs...

Had a look at ONYX but it does not support Win 7 (same with BatChmod). Do you have any other suggestions as these bugs are beginning to bug me...?
  19. fotofriendly

Exclude Self from Statistics

OK. Seems a bit complicated. Would be a nice feature for a future build? I use Google Statistics for all my websites & they have a feature to exclude your IP address.
  20. fotofriendly

No Preview in v8.21 Pro & other bugs...

Hmmm... not really keen on running a 3rd party cleaner on my recently rebuilt Windows 7 PC. I'll see if I can come up with another solution.